whiteCryption, a Zimperium company, provides application security solutions. whiteCryption’s easy-to-use, the cross-platform toolkit uses patented methods to protect software applications, mobile apps, and IoT devices by dramatically increasing their resistance against reverse engineering, tampering, and unwanted modification.
We are looking for a skilled, collaborative, experienced engineer to join our open and dynamic team. We believe in hiring people who love what they do. If you are passionate about application security, join us!
- Design and implement software protection technologies;
- Analyze, review and validate protected source code and applications against defined security attributes;
- Meet deadlines and project objectives.
- Practical work experience of at least 3 years working as a software developer;
- Proficiency in C++ programming;
- Deep understanding of application structure and development process on Apple or Windows platforms;
- Solid understanding and implementation experience with XCODE;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Latvian and English.
Nice to have (any of the following is a strong bonus)
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography;
- Familiarity with compiler infrastructures, e.g. LLVM;
- Understanding of software protection principles and technologies;
- Knowledge of assembly languages, e.g. x86 and ARM;
- Experience with reverse engineering tools.
- Health and Accident insurance;
- Fully remote work option;
- Experience in unique projects;
- Intellectually challenging tasks;
- Work with international customers;
- Optional business trips;
- Opportunities for personal growth.