This job offer has expired.
We are looking for a passionate PHP developer to join our team.
Wunderbit is a financial technology (fintech) company that strives to facilitate the real world use of cryptocurrencies through a number of products and solutions. We are a licensed, accredited, and regulated financial institution that allows its clients to buy and sell Bitcoin safely and securely.
While we truly believe in the power of cryptocurrencies to revolutionize finance, we see a number of issues impeding their use in the real world. We strive to solve these issues by creating solutions that will greatly simplify the day-to-day use of cryptocurrencies for both businesses and individuals.
- interest in programming, finding the best solutions
- experience with symphony framework (at least 1 year)
- analytic thinking
- understanding of designing databases
- ability to work independently, use previously-made solutions, work with external developers and service API
- English-language skills
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Ability to work well independently as well within a team environment
- Experience with sulu, sylius is a plus
- monthly salary 900 - 2000 euro gross, depending on your knowledge, skills, experience and other factors
- flexible working hours (start your workday at 11AM)
- the necessary resources for your work (Mac, Windows, or Linux platform and hardware of your choice)
- interesting, challenging projects
- work in a dynamic, global startup environment
- opportunities for personal career growth and development, including possible business trips
- possibilities to experiment and test new ideas
- growth opportunities in the company
Send us your CV and a short cover letter, outlining why you're the right person for this job!