This job offer has expired.
Full stack Ruby developer
A growing ID verification startup is looking for a full stack developer to join the team.
Our team is currently quite small (5 people) but we are expanding fast. This is your chance to get front-row seats in the successful startup story :)
- Building and maintaining Ruby on Rails API
- Building and improving Front-end of the verification procedure
- Helping with building python process for Machine-learning side of our business (if you are up for it :) )
- 2+ years of experience in working with ruby on rails
- Knowledge of Vue.js, React, or some other component-based JS framework
- basic knowledge of SQL language and preferably PostgreSQL
What gives you an advantage
- basic Knowledge of Docker, how it works and how to use it
- knowledge of AWS (ECS, Cloudformation, Lambda, etc.)
- Fun work environment (our office is located in the center of Riga)
- Amazing Health insurance
- Posibility to try your hand in other areas if you want - sales, product development, etc.
- Possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Possible stock options