www.likeIT.lv is operated by company SIA LikeIT as described below. We are committed to protecting the
privacy of our users. Our aim is to provide a safe, secure user experience. We keep your account
information on a secured server behind a firewall.
provide on www.likeIT.lv. This statement does not apply to information we collect in any other ways.
statement is aimed at users of www.likeIT.lv – job seekers and employers.
Owner of www.likeIT.lv – SIA LikeIT – complies with data protection legislation of the Republic of
Latvia. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in
respect of your personal data.
- If you use an existing profile from another website to log in, the information that is public on the
correspondent website will be also seen on your www.likeIT.lv profile (for example, a picture). Strictly
personal data (e.g, your password from another website’s login information) will not be seen by us.
- Upon becoming a registered user of the portal www.likeIT.lv, a person agrees to the processing of data
specified in person’s profile and CV.
- When you register on www.likeIT.lv, you provide us with your name, email, and other personal
Typically, you are also providing information about your previous work experience, education and other
information that is required to complete a CV.
- SIA Eiro Personāls has the rights to store the CV you have added to www.likeIT.lv, and use all the data
provided on your CV to ensure the process of recruitment in IT field.
- We suggest that your CV should not contain data relating to your 1) racial or ethnic origin 2)political
beliefs 3)philosophical or religious beliefs 4) physical or mental health 5) sexual life or 6) the
commission of criminal offenses or proceedings. If your CV does contain such data, then you agree that
may retain this information and use it in accordance with this statement.
- When you access www.likeIT.lv from a computer or other device, we may collect information from that
about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- When you give a comment about an employer/company on the company’s public profile, you can choose to
anonymous and not to reveal your identity. But you have to be signed-in.
- We are not responsible for any part of the information you have stated on your CV. You agree that all
information you have provided in your CV is correct and not misleading in any way.
- We have the rights to delete or not accept any information that violates ethics and generally accepted
- You may change or remove information on your company’s or personal profile, or CV at any time by going
your profile or CV page. Information will be updated immediately.
- We may disclose your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information
about your use of the web site, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or regulatory authority
such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process.
- Once you have applied for a job offered on www.likeIT.lv, your CV will be sent to the corresponding
By clicking on the "Apply" button to job advertisement, you agree that all the data in your CV becomes
accessible to the responsible person in the company that posted this job offer.
- If you add details of a referee in your CV, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware
that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so.
through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how
might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it. If you have questions or concerns about